
Research the bills listed at Web site.
Pick one bill.
Prepare a (3 paragraph)letter in WORD to your WV senator (Dear Mr/Ms.
1- Find your senator
2-Why is the bill important/not important
3-Why is bill good or bad
4-What do you think?
--Copy and paste letter to comments on your class blog----
Web sites
Web Sites for additional study
Dear evan jenkins
ReplyDeleteCreating Spay Neuter Assistance Fund
This bill is very important because there are to many animals having children. A lot of animals have children and they just die because they can’t feed them and they are in a really bad enviroment. Some people only have money to keep one animal. So just think of how hard it would be for them to keep one animal plus a duzon of its children. More than likely they couldn’t do it so they would die. I have found to many dogs and cats running around, sleeping in dumpsters and dead. There are to many animals.
Trystian r.H
Mike Hall (R - Putnam)
ReplyDeleteMinority Leader
District 4
Dear Mike Hall-(Expanding number of hours temporary state employee can work) *I think that's a kinda of a good idea. Somepeople would like to work more than other. It will to be a tough thing,but I think of it this way you will make more money.
* But you you expand more house they can to have somedays off more. So they can be will there family. I agree with expanding there hours. There are humans so you might not want to work them hard.
*Mike sir I think it would be a great idea. We should give it a chance. Lets see how it wroks with evebody else and see if they agree.
By nicholas k
ReplyDeleteDear Meshea Poore,
ReplyDeleteI like the bill about the mini trucks. I think they should pass that law because if it can go over 25miles it should be allowed on the highway.Plus I think it’s unfair to so no yall can’t get on the highway because it’s to small.IF you don’t think at least let them get on the highway and ot the interstate. Thank’s for your time
Sincerely
Clarence H.
Eddie B.
ReplyDeleteL imiting season dogs may be trained on bears. D. Richard Browning I eddie blankenship has a problem with this. I think this law shouldn’t be made.
The reason is because I love to hunt. As long as people take care of their hounds they should have as many as they want.
That’s what I think.
Eddie B.
Education for kids
ReplyDeleteI think we should go to school for 6 days and 3 days off . then people should ownly miss 1 day a year because the kids need their education. Then I would be able to go every day because it would help us kids going to school for year school a week.
I think kids should have the education for older kids or younger kids .then I would like togo to collage the shorst time you can go top collage is 6 years then the longest time is 12 years in collage.
I think the kids should beable to pick if they went to pick to go to school are not because they would be able to get there education.then theyb would be able to go through and go to cuort and the judge would tell them about then the kids would try to be able to go .
Name ezekiel c.m.
Dear Dan Foster,
ReplyDeleteRelating to eligibility of certain felons to receive certain federally funded benefits. This I think is a very good sugestion beacause it gives criminals a chance to help them along their rough journey of life.
Sincerely Justin A. D.
Relating to higher education capital facilities generally
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean that we get a better education if so I thank you very much and thank you for that and we all need a education. This is a very good idea . you should put more effort in schooling
From burt
Dear Jack Yost alonzo
ReplyDeleteProviding correctional officers may retire with full benefits after twenty years of actual and honorable service. The Commissioner of Corrections shall approve the salaries of all employees of the Division of Corrections.
Salaries shall be commensurate with their duties and responsibilities, but no meals or other emoluments of any kind shall may be furnished, given or paid to the employee as all or part of their salary. The employees may be provided meals, household facilities and supplies as may be necessary for them to perform their duties, if the employees agree to pay the reasonable cost as established by the Commissioner of Corrections
Dear: Mr. Minard
ReplyDeleteI think bill 99 should become a law because people should be responsible if they have aids.
It would be good because the people that do not have aids will be a little protected.
I think that someone who has aids should tell the person that they are in a relationship with that he or she has aids so that that person will know the risk that they are taking before he or she has intercourse.
Yours truly Carson
Dear seneter Evan H. Jenkins,
ReplyDeleteI think that you should let bill SB 45 - Relating to mini-trucks' registration and operation be a law. So that people that don’t like to drive those big trucks like a 2011 Ford Super Duty can have something they like to drive. I think they would be safe because, they have the same safty equipment as regular trucks.
Steven
http://physicsgames.tv/ math games clarence
ReplyDelete