BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What is current BILL proposed in the West Virginia House of Delegates?


Research the bills listed at Web site.
Pick one bill.


Prepare a ( 3 sentence)letter in WORD to Mr G.
1-Why is the bill important/not important
2-Why is bill good or bad
3-What do you think?
--Copy and paste letter to comments on your class blog----
Web sites

Web Sites for additional study

9 comments:

  1. Bill:Establishing a program for reprogramming cellular telephones and distributing to seniors for making emergency calls.

    This Bill is good in my opinion. This bill should be a law because seniors need to have full time access to call for help. This bill is very important.
    Trystian R.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Requiring the use of helmets by skateboarders I Think they should wear helmets in serten states becuase somepeople dont really Wear helmets. Even thoa people could die or get hurt. So its required to wear it maybe that's just my opionon. By, Nicholas k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Requiring the Superintendent of the State Police to implement a plan to increase the number of troopers.
    this is a good bill because if we decrease in troopers people would start feeling unsafe and then people and family will start complaining or start moving out of West Virginia. Plus for we can get good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddie B.
    Dear Mr. Garvin Relating to obscene, anonymous, harassing and threatening communications by computer is what I am goig to write about. I think it would be a real good law. They should fix it where people can’t post things that’s not true. That’s the law I think they should fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Establishing the offense of unlawful use of a wireless communication device while operating a motor vehicle. This I think is a good lawbecause it makes it to where the roads are safer to drive on. The bill is a good idea because they teach people a lesson. I think this should be a law because I allways feel unsafe when I’m on the road and this law makes it to where I don’t have to worry about that.
    Justin A. D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Requiring schools to post and make available to the public the schedules of teachers and staff.
    So, if a kid gets hunt they can be held accountable. But only if they were there. Not just to get a teacher in trouble for anything.



    Sincerely,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bills are important because you can’t just do whatever you want.
    Bills are good so we can have freedom.




    BY: burt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alonzo
    Dear Mr. G well carrying certain firearm’s. I say that it is crazey . I think that you should carry what you buy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LeBron James shoes http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=active&biw=1259&bih=795&sout=1&tbs=isch:1&&sa=X&ei=p3JZTdSZM8XpgQee86G1DA&ved=0CC8QBSgA&q=LeBron+James+shoes+advertisement&spell=1&safe=active&sout=1 clarence haley



    dwyane wade shoeshttp://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=active&biw=1259&bih=795&sout=1&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=dwyane+wade+shoes+advertimesment&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&safe=active&sout=1

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.