BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why do we need heroes and entertainment during War?





1- Access class BLOG

2- Visit each web site provided

3- Research web sites

4- Write a letter(in WORD) to Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta giving your feeling by comparing him to Harry Potter

5- Copy/paste to comments

6- Reply to a peer as if you were Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta

WEB SITES

Salvatore Giunta

HERO

Medal Of Honor

Ticket for Sale

Harry Potter


Games


19 comments:

  1. Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta is campared to harry potter by saveing people harry did the same thing but harry did it with his magic wond and the solder did it with his handes and his mind thats the compares to harry potter and the sgt

    ReplyDelete
  2. DearSalvatore Giunta,
    You are a big hero to this country.Everything you did outthere in the war was brave ,but I don’t think Harry Potter had anything to do with this kind of stuff. Harry is a movie and a book that is not real. You are a hero to this country that is alive a care for others.
    Sincerely ,
    Kevin N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear,Salvatore Giunta
    I would like to say thank you for all your work in the war. I am very glad you was rewarded.Thank you for saving those troops in Afgastan.I am very glad you were there because without you those troops would not have made it. thank you.
    Trystian R.H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don,t think you can compare him to Harry Potter . I think this reason is becaause this guy is a true hero. I don’t think Harry Potter is real even though his movies are ok. It kind of seems like this guy may have had a movie basied on him.
    Eddie B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry potter got nothing to do with this story and he got rill good you techno . I would like to know if he had to have good you techno for the harry potter movies. I would be able to go through a harry potter movie again. EZEKIEL C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zach S. Staff Sgt. Giunta was raised in Cedar Rapids and Hiawatha, Iowa. Childhood adventures were in many instances a forerunner of Staff Sgt. Giunta's adult life and experiences in the Army. As a kindergartner, his mother taught him how to remove the screen from his ground-level bedroom window to escape in an emergency, such as a fire. That night, he reportedly packed a suitcase, crawled out the window, and attempted to take advantage of his new-found freedom – but made it only as far as a neighbor's because he did not know where to go. The open window escape route, coupled with sense of adventure, willing to tempt the unknown, and resultant wanderlust, may have inspired his attendance at the U.S. Army Airborne School and military service as a paratrooper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kevin i think you did a good job at finding your info and putting it in order. I think your a good person at things like this but im not EB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kevin for the support i am very glad people out there appreciate what i did. Ididnt do it for the reward i did for the United States.
    Trystian R.H

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In 2007, Giunta was stationed at Firebase Vegas in the Korangal Valley. In late October, his company launched a six-day mission known as Rock Avalanche.This man was so strong that he took a bullet from a AK-47 to the chest. He says he did it because he was tired of seeing his friends die.The first way He and harry potter are alike because they protect their friends. They also protect what they think they need to.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zach S. Kevin, that was a good letter and I read it and liked it. Good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. KEVIN I THINK YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON FINDING YOU STUFF AND BUTTING A GOOD BITE ON YOUR PROJECT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zach S. I don,t think you can compare Giunta to Harry Potter . I think this reason is because, this guy is a true hero. I don’t think Harry Potter is real, even though I don't really like the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trystian you did a very good job on your report. You just need to work on typing more,but so do I.
    sincerly,
    kevin N.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Staff Sgt. Giunta,
    Do you think you and Harry Potter look alike?I thik so you have the same facial features.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it is good for a guy to go to war to fight for our country and should be able to go back and so seed and be succeed when he fight for our country. And they would be able to go through a lot of pain if they got shout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alonzo
    This man took a shot in the chest for his friends it would take a lot of courage to do that. He is not harry potter in no way him and he is a fake man not this man not only did he fight for us he got shot. He was a good man and deserved that award for that gunshot to the chest.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.