BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How would I show appreciation for a veteran killed in service?


Grafton WV National Cemetary

1- Access class BLOG

2- Visit each web site provided

3- Research web sites provided and select a person

4- Write a letter of appreciation to the family of the deceased serviceman—write on WORD and paste

5- Post letter to comments

6- Respond to pre-selected peer as you would imagine a family member of a hero who gave their all might do so

WV MEDAL OF HONOR

All Wars Medal of Honors

Medal Of Honors Cultural Library

VietNam "The Wall"

Enduring Freedom ( use the search of West Virginia or hometown)

Do a google search for additional info or your HERO

GOOGLE






18 comments:

  1. Terry Lynn Miller
    Specialist Four
    HHB, 1ST BN, 321ST ARTILLERY, 101ST ABN DIV, USARV
    Army of the United States
    Thank you for serving our country were so sorry for your lose and we wish your thanks and your in our praise By,nicholas k

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it Trystian i remember last time i saw james we went fishing and drove around town for awhile. after he went to the the service i thought i would see him again but he didnt come home. He will be loved ad missed i sory fo your loss.
    Trystian R.H

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the family of Antoine August Gaujot,
    I am very sorry that your son died in war.
    He severed our country well and I think he protected al of us.
    He protected our fredoom,our pride,and our country.
    In return he got the best medal of all.
    The Medal Of Honor.
    We also appreciate him for giving his life for us.
    Thnank you,
    Kevin N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear family of Lawrence Clinton Sinnett,
    Lawrence was a good man we went fishing and he was never afraid to take charge. He was a good man and died a good man.
    He wasn’t much of a joker he was kiind of a serious man.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach S. Dear Michael D. Koonts, I thank you for serving our Country, and I hope you the best luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave Cricks


    Dave cricks was a very good man but when he went over to fight he got shout . he lived a long live in the miltare he came home for a mouth and when he went back that when he got shout and got killed in the wourld war1 and he suffuredin pain.I miss him because he was a very good man when my dad needed help and be good to my dad he was like my brother.
    name zeke c.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trystian,
    thank you for supporting me and we all really miss him but he seved our country and protected our fredoom. for that he will be rembered.
    Kevin N.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your appreciatein kevin
    Trystian R

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trystian I want to say that was pretty good.I also want to let the famil know i care about them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear James F. Adams house hold,

    Im sorry for your loss. James F. Adams was a very good soilder.

    Sincelly,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry for what happen when he died in the madal of honer that most been hard when he died because a the years they fought for the country. zeke c. kevin n.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ZS Productions: Corey, that was a good letter, and I liked it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Nicholas K.
    I am very very sorry for your loss and I would like to tell you that I am very disapointed that he is gone and also that I’m happy that he Is in abetter place.
    I also had a family member that was lostin war his name is Mark J. Daily
    Sincerely Justin D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your relitive was a brave young man. He served in the war. He was wounded many times
    People should look up to this young man. Because if it wasn’ t for Sergeant Charlton's from Beckley Wv
    We would have lost thousands of men and brave solders. But instead this young man took a grenade for his country. So for that I honer all solders and this young man.

    Eddie B.
    9-10-10

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your woreies.

    Sincrlly,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  17. alonzo Dear, Henry Nickerson family
    I’m so sorry about your loss and he was a great man he lived a long wonderful life and was one of the only men I have ever heard about going to the war two after medical school and we will never let his name fade away god your sole and hopeful you guys take granet for him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Steven thank you for what you said about my kid you are so nice thank you Steven

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.