BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do I create a advertisement for community service?

1-Access Class BLOG

2-student will use Web sites to research a WV fair

WV Fairs & Festivals

3-Student will create a OFFICE brochure, or flyer that uses 3 advertising strategies

4- The flier will also include dates, pricing,schedules,activities,music
5-Student will save to class Flash drive


1 comment:

  1. Dear Evan H. Jenkins,
    My name is Steven Douglas, and I am 13 years old. I live in Huntington WV, and go to Huntington Middle.
    First, I would like for the schools to have more music classes. Second I think music engineering programs should be offered for us who would like to have a vocation in the Rap music industry.
    Mr. Jenkins I think your position in government will help my schools get the money to purchase instruments, computers, and teachers to give us students that type of opportunity.
    Sincerlley yours,
    Steven Douglas

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.