BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can I sell my kidney's? or Is it really worth a arm and a leg?






1-Access Class BLOG

2-student will use Web sites to respond in essay form

3-Listen to 15 /20 min of Podcast --BODIES FOR SALE

(Does US Law satisfy Supreme Court Justice John Marshall-"nose test?)

4- Respond in Essay address to

Demand/ rights/ problems

5- When comment is posted—respond to 3 other’s comments

14 comments:

  1. I believe that if you wwant to sell your body parts you should be able because then there would be less people waiting for a body part and less people dieing from not having a body part the need.
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that if you want to sell your body parts you should be able because then there would be less people waiting for a body part and less people dieing from not having a body part they need. People need the body parts because thier's bad or they dont have it anymore
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  3. August 25th 2010
    The demand is that a lot of people need organs or they will die. It is my body and is my right to do what I want with it if I want to sell my body parts then I should be allowed. The problem is that most people who are goin to sell their body parts are going to be drug addicts and people who don’t have a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. August 25th 2010
    Demand people will die whith out there organs.
    Rights it is my body I cand do what I want whith it.
    Problems people will selll their body parts for drug money,gambaling,and just to felsorry for them.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corey
    Some people are on the verge of death so they are prepared to do anything for the part they need. If people want to sell their body parts then let them. I mean its not your job to tell them what to do.I think its their choice if they want to save a life. There would be the common unfairness of the rich people not selling organs but thats life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. August 25th 2010 Trystian
    The demand is that a lot of people need organs or they will die. It is my body and is my right to do what I want with it if I want to sell my body parts then I should be allowed. The problem is that most people who are goin to sell their body parts are going to be drug addicts and people who don’t have a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corey
    Kevin I agree with you because people do need body parts so if people gamble organs let them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear tristan i agree whith u because it is your body and you can do what tyou want whith it.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  9. kevin and Corey i agree 100% because its your body and you should be able to do whatever you want with it
    df

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corey
    DF and Trystian I agree that selling body partsshould be made legal .

    ReplyDelete
  11. cory i agree whith u because it is your body and you can do what you want whith it.
    kevin

    ReplyDelete
  12. devin i agree whith u because it is your body and you can do what you want whith it.
    kevin

    ReplyDelete
  13. kevin i agree with you becuase alot of people will die if they dont get the body parts they need. Corey I agree with you because it is your body you can do what you want with it. Df i agree with becuase you should be able to do what you want with your body.
    Trystian

    ReplyDelete
  14. michael i agree that you should be aloud to sale your ogins because it helps people ho need them. but people should also be durg free befor they do it to .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.