BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What rights, if any, do victims of crime have?

1-Access Class BLOG

2-student will use Web sites to respond in letter form

National Crime Victim's Rights Week

Gallery

3-Review the 2 web sites about “Crime Victims Rights Week

4-Respond with letter to a WV US congressmen

Mollohan

Capito

Rahall

** in comment to 3 following questions**

What rights do victims have?

What can the congressman do to help?

What can I do?

10 comments:

  1. dear mr. mollohan i think people should have rights, like if a child gets raped then that kid should get 1,000 dollars. And if a person gets a leg or an arm ripped off then that person should get some amount of money help pay his/her hospital bill. And yes people should have rights. BY: Eli D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people should have rights, like if a child gets raped then that kid should get 1,000 dollars. And if a person gets a leg or an arm ripped off then that person should get some amount of money help pay his/her hospital bill. And yes people should have rights. wilkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have the right to do what they want but its at their own risk.

    BY: Eli D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Capito,
    The victom has the rigth to call a trial. They also have the right to a lawyer. Most of their rights are similar to the person who is accused. I feel that they should have more rigths. One of them is the right to sugest and carry out the punishment for the person who victomized them. I believe that if they are big enough to hurt someone in some way that they should be big enough to take the punnishment.

    Thank you for listening
    Signed,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. they have the right to do what they want but its at their own risk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curtis

    They have the right to call a trail, they have the right to a lawyer ,their basic rights are similar to the perpitrater

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ms.Capito,
    the victims of a crime have the right for justice to be served. The congressmen can help by making sure the family and the victim are mentally and physically ok. Plus i can help by showing support to the victims

    Fanaris

    ReplyDelete
  8. deatr mr mollahan people have the right to sue for what was stolen from them.they have the rigght to a trial . congressmen can give people more rights.I can help by paying taxes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mr. Capito,
    The victom has the rigth to call a trial. They also have the right to a lawyer. Most of their rights are similar to the person who is accused. I feel that they should have more rigths. One of them is the right to sugest and carry out the punishment for the person who victomized them. I believe that if they are big enough to hurt someone in some way that they should be big enough to take the punnishment
    sincerly kevin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he would be a good center because he knows a lot about the counties and even mine.
    I also think he is a kind person . he also does a lot of chartiy events. I think another reason would be that he is not very old. The best reason I think would be that a lot of kids from around wv looks ur to him.
    Eddie –C Chad pennington

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.