BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I show support, respect and comfort for the Upper Big Branch Families in their time of mourning?

Write a letter to the Upper Big Branch families in general or to an individual family showing your support and respect. The letter may also include words of comfort that you may offer to help ease their loss, that have helped you personally in your life.

Read the memorials

President Obama

Governor Manchin

Listen to the following memorials.

President Obama

Other People

8 comments:

  1. I think i can support the family by sending them cards and starting a fund raiser to make sure they fancialy ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i can support th e people that were killed in the ubb mine by praying that if any one was wounded to let them heal and their family be safe from anything that can harm them.
    sincerly,
    kevin n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say i am sorry to the families who lost their loved ones and just so you know i know how it feels to loose a best friend i just lost one on April first in a house fire. Also i know its hard to get over it. just think they lost their lives doing what they liked best and thats all that matters. I mean my friend died a hero. BY: Eli D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to whom it my concrrn i sorry about the death of the young man from pinvillie named chis morgaqn who died in the mines i know how it feels my g paw got crushed in the mine in us still

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Upper Big Branch Families,

    I feel deeply sorry about the losses. I to know what it is like to lose a family member. You also must keep moving forward. I am sure they would not want you to mourn to long over them. They also know that they died doing us a great service. Once again I am really sorry about your losses.

    With Luck,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God bless the fallen miners. May they rest in peace. I am sorry to those families who lost their loved ones.
    Wilkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to say i am sorry to the families who lost their loved ones i hope your lives get better.i hope you dont feel depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel sorry for the guys who died, and like you have lost family members in the mines. My great uncle who was a good man and died befoe I could meet him. Like him even though it is dangerous I would work in the black hole. Drew

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.