place=mexico is close to texas. region=money in mexico is called pesos. location=cancun mexico is a place to visit movement=cars in meico are wierd looking. human/environment=people in mexico wear cowboy hats.
Kevin Kevin had 2 pics on each slide he did very well. Andrew Did not have enough slides or pics Corey Corey displayed not 2 pics on each slide but did very well on presenting Curtis Curtis did well as he could have done better Devin Devin did very well displaying but he did not have 2 pictures corey h
I learned a lot from my peers. One thing I learned was that there are many forest in China. Something else I learned was Colombia is south of Venezuela. I think Mexico was hard with the Mastretta Mxt that they made. Also the UK wasn’t that bad now I know how to make crempits. Canada was cool with the Dodge Ram. Also I injoyed the soomo wrestli9ng in Japan
Location of canada is north of Canada. People who drive for the Ice road trucking live in Canada. Dodges are made in Canada. That's what i learned about Eli's project.
I learned a lot from my peers. One thing I learned was that there are many forest in China. Something else I learned was Colombia is south of Venezuela. I think Mexico was hard with the Mastretta Mxt that they made. Also the UK wasn’t that bad now I know how to make crempits. wilkie
Eli duzan 3/30/10
ReplyDeleteplace=mexico is close to texas.
region=money in mexico is called pesos.
location=cancun mexico is a place to visit
movement=cars in meico are wierd looking.
human/environment=people in mexico wear cowboy hats.
Kevin
ReplyDeleteKevin had 2 pics on each slide he did very well.
Andrew
Did not have enough slides or pics
Corey
Corey displayed not 2 pics on each slide but did very well on presenting
Curtis
Curtis did well as he could have done better
Devin
Devin
did very well displaying but he did not have 2 pictures
corey h
I learned a lot from my peers. One thing I learned was that there are many forest in China. Something else I learned was Colombia is south of Venezuela. I think Mexico was hard with the Mastretta Mxt that they made. Also the UK wasn’t that bad now I know how to make crempits. Canada was cool with the Dodge Ram. Also I injoyed the soomo wrestli9ng in Japan
ReplyDeleteLocation of canada is north of Canada. People who drive for the Ice road trucking live in Canada. Dodges are made in Canada. That's what i learned about Eli's project.
ReplyDeleteCurtis
I learned alot from pears.One thing I learned was that in Japan the have some hot women there.
ReplyDeleteI learned a lot from my peers. One thing I learned was that there are many forest in China. Something else I learned was Colombia is south of Venezuela. I think Mexico was hard with the Mastretta Mxt that they made. Also the UK wasn’t that bad now I know how to make crempits.
ReplyDeletewilkie