BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what does mean to judge?

This is a trust that I ask for, that you will be responsible.

What does it take to be a Supreme Court Judge?
Job Requirements

Essay " You are President"
Select one JUDGE that is a family member/friend or Cheif/Teacher and explain why they would be good judge

Select one JUDGE that is a famous celebrity- entertainer/athlete and explain why they would be good judge

Comment on class blog in a two (2) paragraph report your response to this question.



Tournament

CNN

MSNBC

WV Metro News

new game

6 comments:

  1. 1) i think chief Kent would be a good judge. Because he knows alot about laws and the consequences for breaking those laws. Also he would know how long sombody would have to stay in prison or in placement for breaking the laws.

    2)I think chuck norris would be a good judge because he knows alot about the laws from playing in walker texas ranger and he would know the consequences for breaking the laws he learned off walker texas ranger.

    from: eli d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my granny would make a perfect judge. There are many reasons she would make a good judge. One reason is she would be fair no matter what. Also she would be another Judge Judy.
    Someone else I would pick is Judge Joe Brown. One reason is he’s halarious. Another reason is he gets right to the piont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kevin

    I would chose myself because instead of every one getting sent to a placement or fostercare the would get homeconfinement or probation. Some judges areto strict on kids like my judge Mike Thornsberry. My judge has sent my brother and sister off about 9 years ago and now he has sent me off about three times now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I am A president I would have my mom as a judge because she is strict. For a celebrity I would pick Simon cowell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would select my mom as my judge. I would select my dad as my president. I would select acon as my judge.
    wilkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would chose my grandpa because he has always wanted to be a judge. Steven

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.