BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where do they live?




Use the WEB SITES of Team Rosters
You will be assigned a team

Use Google Earth and placemark where each player lives--
1) the player who makes the most money use a green dollar sign$$ --the least money yellow
dollar sign$$
2) Placemarks should have their last names

2 comments:

  1. i love mrg i want a peace of gum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people do deserve a second chance but it all depends on what that person did. If it was murder or assault with a deadly weapon - I say send them to prison. If it was burning down someone’s house - I say send them to prison. If it was a robbery and no one got hurt or killed – I say give them a second chance. If it was a fight, break in, or speeding – I say give them a second chance. If they was nice, truthful, respectful, and kind about it - I say give them a second.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.