
Mr. Rahall (south WV)

Ms. Capito (central-middle WV)


Mr McKinley (north WV)
1-student will use Web sites to respond in letter form
3-Review the 2 web sites about “Crime Victims Rights Week
4-Respond with letter to a WV US congressmen in comment to 3 following questions
What rights do victims have? Protective Restraining Order??
What can the congressman do to help?
What can I do?WEB SITES
Current Events
If you are a teen in an abusive relationship or are concerned about someone's safety, please call the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline at 1-866-331-9474 or 1-866-331-8453 (TTY). To learn more, see the Dating Violence section of our site, the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline Web site and the Teen Dating Violence Special Feature section of the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) site. this is what congressman do to help ! What right do the vitims have are =1. Trust my self above all others.
ReplyDelete2. Decent treatment by anyone I date.
3. Refuse to date anyone.
4. Be safe while on a date.
5. Pay my own way on a date.
6. Be assertive on a date.
7. Refuse to have sex.
8. Disagree with my date.
9. Have friends and space away from
my partner.
10. Fulfill myself with or without a
partner in my life.
11. Know who I am and who I’m dating.
12. Use my own transportation on a
date.
13. Leave any dating situation when my
instincts tell me to.
14. Prosecute for battery & sexual
assault.
15. Support and understanding.
16. A healthy dating relationship.
17. Control my own destiny.
18. Be loved and cared about.
19. Intimacy.
20. High self-esteem.
what can i do ? I Can be more carful and who i date and warn people how my relatioship been and how bad they are or read what on the internet
Dear Mr. McKinley
ReplyDeleteHi I do believe that people have rights. And my rights are at risk. I think others have the right to speak. And I think we have to talk about these ichors. If I had been in trouble and my mom was around . I would get in trouble. But we need help with abuse.
Alonzo
Dear McKinley – they have one of the rights to protect their self…. I would try to get the ones that are in trouble and they would be the one it would be getting the blame if a girl hits you and you hits them back….. I think it should be a right that if a girl hits you have the right to push here or put her somewhere here she don’t know how to get back and be there with her. … If a girl takes her kids and try to get a why from the father you should let the kid make the chose how they went to live with….. then they might want you to help them to keep them in school……
ReplyDeleteName Ezekiel
Anonymous said... Dear Mrs, Ms. Capito (central-middle WV) this is what I need to tell you
ReplyDeleteIf you are a teen in an abusive relationship or are concerned about someone's safety, please call the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline at 1-866-331-9474 or 1-866-331-8453 (TTY). To learn more, see the Dating Violence section of our site, the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline Web site and the Teen Dating Violence Special Feature section of the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) site. this is what congressman do to help ! What right do the vitims have are =1. Trust my self above all others.
2. Decent treatment by anyone I date.
3. Refuse to date anyone.
4. Be safe while on a date.
5. Pay my own way on a date.
6. Be assertive on a date.
7. Refuse to have sex.
8. Disagree with my date.
9. Have friends and space away from
my partner.
10. Fulfill myself with or without a
partner in my life.
11. Know who I am and who I’m dating.
12. Use my own transportation on a
date.
13. Leave any dating situation when my
instincts tell me to.
14. Prosecute for battery & sexual
assault.
15. Support and understanding.
16. A healthy dating relationship.
17. Control my own destiny.
18. Be loved and cared about.
19. Intimacy.
20. High self-esteem.
what can i do ? I Can be more carful and who i date and warn people how my relatioship been and how bad they are or read what on the internet
By nick I hope you like my letter Mrs,Ms. Capito (central-middle WV)
Family abduction is a prevalent form of child abduction in the United States and internationally. Each year, children are taken from their families, homes, and friends by a parent or other family member and thrust into a life of uncertainty and isolation. Parental kidnapping can be as physically dangerous and even deadly for the child victims as any other form of child abduction. Most often, however, the worst damage is imperceptible to the eye, occurring deep within the child and leaving traces that may last a lifetime. Regardless of the abductor’s motive, parental kidnapping is an illegal act that has lasting consequences for the abducted child, the custodial parent, and the abducting family member.
ReplyDeleteWhen a child is abducted, the parent who has been left behind faces seemingly insurmountable obstacles. The emotional, legal, and financial difficulties precipitated by the abduction can be among the hardest challenges a parent will ever encounter. Siblings, grandparents, and other extended family, as well as friends, are also affected.
THE PEOPLE WHO STILL KIDS ARE DOING IT BECAUSE THEY REALY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN SO CAN YOU HELP MR MIKINLEY.
BY BURT
Dear mr rahall
ReplyDeleteI think victems have the right to prove themselves inocent . the reason why I say this is because the suspect is not alays inocent.the reson why I say that is because if the suspectdid something to deserve it it should happen.
Dear Mr rahaw
ReplyDeleteI would like to tell you of my opinion on what the victms rights should be. Ithink that victms should have the right to speak thir piece. I think that they should be able to be proven not guilty. I think they shuold be treaded equally even if they have a disability, or mentally disabled.
Sincerely
J.A.D
Dear Mr.Mckinley
ReplyDeleteVictims of crime have the right to voice their oppinion and speak freely with out consequence. He/she have the right to file a restraining order against the attacker/and or sexual assaulter and the congressman should make it possible for the victim to be placed in protective custidy so they will be out of harms way until the attacker is taken into custidy and placed behind bars. If I see a victim being assaulted I can help by stoping the attack and makeing sure the victim is safe and out of harms way before calling the local police. Sincerely carson
Dear Mr.Rayhall,
ReplyDeleteVictums have a right to: A lawyer, to be paid for there inguries, and to be safe.
Sincerlly yours,
Steven
Ms. Capito,
ReplyDeleteI think Victims should have the right to be under protective custody in they feel or know that somebody will try to come kill them. Plus if they are under protective custody the police need to be around the clock and one cop in the house to act on threat. I think they should be getting paid for the time that they are in protective custody or at least not have to pay for their rent or something because they can’t go to work because of threat of getting hurt or killed. I hope you take this letter seriously because this is coming from a teen.
Sincerely,
Clarence