BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How can I show support, respect and comfort for the Upper Big Branch Families in their time of mourning?





Write a letter in WORD to the Upper Big Branch families in general or to an individual family showing your support and respect.

The letter may also include words of comfort that you may offer to help ease their loss, that have helped you personally in your life.

This a letter of substance that requires quotes and/or reflections from others who spoke at the Memorial.

POST TO COMMENTS

Read the memorials

President Obama

Governor Manchin

Listen to the following memorials.

President Obama

When this completed, read two other peers in YOUR GROUP and comment on thestrengthsand weakness of their responses arguments.

When assignment is approved the following can be viewed and read.

SPORTS

NEWS


11 comments:

  1. a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y & z
    steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. By nick K ! I Nicholas think we should remember and have a Memorial Service for 29 coal miners killed at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County this weekend to be one that we should all remembered forever. "Now it’s all about the families now,” "It's honoring their loved ones who they lost and it's going to change their lives forever."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear families of the coal miners I feel very sorry what had happened to your siblings I hope you are doing well with them in heaven I hope that’s were there at. GOD blesses them all. From: Burt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Carl Accords family
    Hey I am sorry for your lost. I really am thankful for him to work in a coal mine. I am so appreciative for him. I cant take help him now. But if I could I would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Carl Accords family
    Hey I am sorry for your lost. I really am thankful for him to work in a coal mine. I am so appreciative for him. I cant take help him now. But if I could I would. Alonzo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really looked up to the man that has died in the name of your family. I really appreciate everything that he has done for our country. Even the things that he has done for just me in general were just miraculous. He was a great men and I really appreciated everything he has done for other people this country and even for other countries.

    Sincerely;
    Justin A. D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear families that are hurt,


    I’ m sorry to hear about your loss. I just wanted to let you know that I know what you’re going to and just wanted to let you know you’re not alone. And I wanted to send you my condolence.


    Yours truly Clarence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Lynch family,
    I am terribly sorry for your loss. I truly think that Mr. Roosevelt Lynch was a very honest and trust worthy man.
    Sincerlly,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear family of Carl Acord
    You do not know me but I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry to hear about the upper big branch mine disaster and your loss. I know it must be hard on you all because not everyone knows what it is like to lose a loved one and I know how I would fill if one of my family members lost their life. No one wants these things to happen but everything happens for a reason and you can`t change something that happened in the past but you can change what happens in the future. He is in a better place now and was lifted up to heaven and is now watching over your every move making shore you are all safe. I hope this letter brightened your alls day because it made me feel better just writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.