BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What the news?





1- Access class BLOG

2- Visit 3 of 5 web site provided and list 1 article from each

3- Read completely 1 article and write short summary on WORD

4- Post document to comments

6-Read other posts and comment to at least 2 of your peers

10 comments:

  1. skaters-Skateboard Vert Best Trick Wrap-Up
    This is about tony hawk. In the 203 x games show famous skatboarder tony hawk landed a 900 and wins the gold.
    \Trystian/R/h/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pro skateboard rider Karen Feitosa is from Vicente de Caralao, Brazil and she was one of only 8 women skateboarders selected to compete at the 2004 X Games Women's Skateboard Street Competition in Los Angeles in August of 2004. The photo below is Karen Feitosa at the 2003 Summer X Games Women's Skateboard Jam in Los Angeles on August 15, 2003.
    Justin A. D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony hawk
    A proskate border tony hawk-tony hawks real name is Anthony Frank Hawk and he goes by tony hawk he was born in may, 12 1968and he was born in the state of San Diego, California and his current home has in Carlsbad, California and his hight is 6,2 I pick tony hawk because he is my favirt skate border because I think he good at skate bordeing
    Name: Ezekiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnant teens have aspirations and dreams to go to college and get a good job. Children who grow up in poverty have health problems as adults. Children who are placed with a relative because of mistreatment at home fare better in some areas than those placed in foster care, but they may have a higher risk of substance use and teenage pregnancy. Nicotine addiction usually begins during the critical teenage years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. African Wild Dog
    The African Hunting Dog, also called African Wild Dog, is a mammal of the Canidae family, and thus related to the domestic dog.
    It is the only species in its genus, Lycaon.
    They are, as their name indicates, found only in Africa, especially in scrub savanna and other lightly wooded areas.
    African Hunting Dogs hunt in packs.
    I choosed the dog catogory because I love dogs and when I fined topics about them I think its intersting and also they are too I hoping to have another dog in my life so I should and dont mind learning more and more about them .
    By,$Nicholas K.$ [3-2-11]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony hawk has multiples books out about him. One of the books is called ‘’On the Halfpipe with Tony Hawk’’ It’s a good book. I picked tony hawk because I really like who he skates and respect him because he’s old and still is the greatest skater alive.
    Clarence H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin Bieber Birthday Theme Song: Usher Pays Special Tribute to His “Lil Bro”



    If you haven’t heard already, besides March 1 marking National Pancake Day, it is also the day the world was blessed with Justin Bieber! Today, the Biebs turns 17 and everyone is a flutter with Bieber Fever! In honor of his birthday, his big brother Usher, dedicated a special song to the star!


    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alonzo
    When a child loses a parent. To suicide they usually die like that to. Scientist proved that kids take it hard. They say it was their fault. And that did it and made them mad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Albert
    They are lowering the pot use because of teenagers.
    I think that lowering the pot will help out our counry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eddie B.
    3-2-11
    I reaTaylor Swift may be the darling of country music and pop fans, but did she become a bit more rock ‘n’ roll when she returned to her hotel room last night?
    The “Love Story” singer confessed over Twitter last night to inadvertently trashing her temporary abode. Although she didn’t tip any TVs out of the window, it sounds like the drapes took a beating.
    “At the fancy hotel, I may have broken the fancy curtains because I didn’t know they have a fancy electric button you push to close them. Hm,” she Tweeted.
    Maybe she was distracted by the news that she and her VMA nemesis Kanye West have both scored the top slot as Billboard’s pick of the best singers of 2009, sharing joint honors as best female and male artists of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.