BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What are the most admired companies?






1--Access & Read Fortune 500

Bests Places to Work


2-List attributes of a good business on a WORD page

4-Select 3 businesses -explain using complete sentences-- what they do? on WORD page

List of Best Companies


5-Pick one and explain ( using 3 things from attributes list” why would it be a good place to work-- complete sentences

6- Copy and Post to comments


When Complete

10 comments:

  1. I like nike,McDonald’s,coca cola I think they are good jobs to work for but my most one that I would like to work for would probley be NIKE because I like nike shoes, clothes and everything so I would like to work there I would see all the new stuff that comes out and everything.
    Nike sells clothes, shoes, hats etc. and I like all there stuff and many people wear there stuff and I do too.
    McDonald’s is a fast food place that sells food and drinks.
    Coca cola is a soft drink and it’s one of my favorite drinks and most people think it it’s amazing.
    By nick k.
    Mr, G
    3-9-11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie B.
    24 Nike

    46 Sony



    Nike makes clothes shoes all kind of things. I like nike. They also sponsor people and things.
    Sony does the same but with stero equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FedEx delivers mail.
    Coca-Cola makes pop.
    Volkswagen makes and sells cars.
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make I pods and computers and I phones. They also make the I pads and they make a good amount of money. It would be a good place to work because they make a lot of money. This is my option though.
    Burt
    3/9/11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple
    1. One reason the job is good is because they give you discounts on their products. Apple is also a good job because they are the number one leading computer company in the country. They are also very famous for their prices on their products.
    Southwest Airlines
    2. I would simple want to work this job because they make good pay.
    McDonald's
    3. Another simple answer to why I would want to work here is because of their food.
    Justin A. D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Aple makes iPods computers and iphones. I would want to work here because the employers make a lot of money
    2. McDonalds makes food and the reason I would work their because of the food.
    3.bmw is a car company and the why I would work there is because I would like to work on cars.

    josh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple-The IPad 2 and the iPhone 4 was introduced by apple.
    Google- in second place after Apple maintains its reign as the king of search. The company is also spreading through its deep dive into devices with its free, open-source operating systems.
    Microsoft- Microsoft has rolled out strong new products. Search engine Bing is a viable (though still vastly less popular) alternative to Google. Xbox Kinect has successfully cut into the motion-sensor video game market in which Nintendo Wii and PlayStation Move compete. And its Windows Phone 7, according to early reports, is holding its own against Android, iPhone and BlackBerry.
    I would like to work for apple because I love learning about new technology and apple would give me the perfect chance to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name ezekiel cricks
    microsoft-In the past couple of years Microsoft has rolled out strong new products

    Star bucks-Starbucks sales have been setting records. The coffee retailer continues to offer new items on its menus as well as improved store experiences, such as the recently launched Starbucks Digital Network, which gives Wi-Fi users free online daily content. –

    Ebay is the 45 rate of the3 united states of america in the states of american

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alonzo
    For the fourth straight year, Apple tops Fortune's Most Admired list. The company's blistering pace of new product releases has continued to set the bar high for tech companies across the board.
    Google, in second place after Apple, maintains its reign as the king of search. The company is also spreading through its deep dive into devices with its free, open-source operating systems.
    In December, Amazon announced that the 3G Kindle was its best-selling item ever. The tablet continues to dominate the e-reader market, despite initial fears that Apple's iPad would be a problem. Now, it seems many people are buying both, to serve different purposes.
    apple

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apple
    Google
    amazon


    Amazon
    Amazon sells books,cd,kindles,etc.They are number seventh in the best job’s ranking.It would be a good place to work at because yor on the computer most of the day you get a discount on the stuff you buy off there plus good pay.

    Clarence H.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.