BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 14, 2011

How can I participate in the “ML King Day of Service”?




1- Visit sites below
2- Discover an 2 activities that you feel you could provide a service to
3- Describe in essay( 3 paragraphs) to the group --Written in WORD --Posted to Comments
1) who would need the help, 2)why you might be good at it, 2) what you would get back
4- Comment to 2 other peers

WEB SITES
Volunteer WV -- then click "Find Now"



Current Events when complete

11 comments:

  1. Dear Mr,G I would like to do yard wrok becuase I like it alot and I would not mind at all helping older people out Im not lazy and i can work Hard too By Nick K.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Eastern Trail Volunteer Party
    Special Service Days Martin Luther King, Jr Day
    Organization The Great Eastern Trail (GET)
    Description
    Location Name Twin Falls State Park
    Address PO Box 1828
    The Chinquapin Room
    City Mullens
    State WV
    Zip Code 25882
    Phone (304)732-6707
    Extension
    Fax (304)732-6963
    Email Address queenbecky@mail.com
    Site is ADA Compliant

    County Wyoming
    Dear Mr. G I would like to help people hike trails. I want to do this because I love people ,animals and the outdoors. The last, thing is that it would give me something to look forward to.
    Eddie B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach S. Dear Mr.G. I would like to serve for Monaville Area Citizen Corps Council Crime Watch. Because, I think that it would be very exciting and fun. It would work out well for a 14 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helping at the Huntington VA Medical Center.
    I would be helping vertaans of war with their diabilites and problems. I would give out hygene products,medical products, refreashment products, and recreational products. I would be good at this ocupation because i like working with older people i have done it many times. I have really good patients and socail skills i would do very well at this job. Some things i would get from this is having the satifaction of helping others that are in need.
    Trystain R.H

    ReplyDelete
  5. To work in the morgantown sabortan.
    I would like to be able to work for bus monittor to work on school bus and to work on a lot of different bus.. also I would like to have to be 19 or older to work on the buses. And I would haveto go collage for about tree years. Name zeke cricks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach S. Eddie, I think that it would be alright myself. The only hard part would be walking up steep mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Childrens home sociaty of west virginia is something that I would like to volanteer for I think this place would be good for me because I am good with kids
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, Mr G I would like to volunteer because the roads are vey bad. I would be good at it because I know how to do it. I would get something back by driving on better roads.

    Road to Recovery transportation volunteer - Duplicated
    Organization Volunteer Action Center of the Mid Ohio Valley
    Description The Volunteer Action Center mobilizes the power of people to build a stronger community. Through a cooperative spirit, the VAC links those who have goods or services to doante with those organizations or individuals who can make use of such services. Our programs include volunteer placement, FaithLink, and Information and Referral.
    Location Name Volunteer Action Center of the Mid Ohio Valley
    Address 521 Market Street #6

    City Parkersburg
    State WV
    Zip Code 26101
    Phone (304)424-3457
    Extension
    Fax (304)422-1025
    Email Address maryrader@vacmov.org
    Site is ADA Compliant

    County Wood
    By: aj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handy Workers plant/flower watering

    These would be good for me because, I would be able to help the county I was born in. It would be helpful to my community, and the elderly people.
    Zip:25704

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zach S. Zeke, I like that you found what you wanted. But next time, try to be more specific on your posts. Give a little more details about what you will mostly do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear mr.g

    I think that I would be a good mentor for a kid in wheeling park because I have been at risk my whole life.

    Alonzo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.