

1- Access class BLOG
2- Open each web site provided
3- Research web sites
4- Write a letter(in WORD) to a peer about Korea
· Korean person
· Korean food
· Korean car you would drive
· US command in Korean
5- Copy/paste to comments
6- Reply to a peer’s comment
WEB SITES
Famous Koreans select someone
Korean Food-- select something you would try
Korean Cars - scroll down & Pick a car
US Military in Korea (Click on COMMAND & choose Unit)
When complete use GOOGLE EARTH and fly over North and South Korea
Park Tae Hwan is a very good swimmer peer . Peer he started swimming when he was five. The doctor said it would be good for asmasa. I would eat the grilled ribs because they look like american food.
ReplyDeleteThe car I would drive would be the jeep.
EDDIE B.
the car i would choose is Hyundai Elantra SE thats a hounda.
ReplyDeletethe foodi choosen is Dae-ji Gal-bi means ribs.
the person i choosen is Seol Ki-Hyeon he plays footballer by nick k.
Dear Alonzo,
ReplyDeleteHave you ever heard of buldak / spicy chicken? It look’s really good.
Steven
Us military in korea: By nick K
ReplyDeleteMy unit :2nd Infantry Division: The 2nd Infantry Division is the major U.S. ground combat unit in Korea. i would love to carrry the gun in combat and help out in war.
Dear NiCk K. Park Tae Hwan is a very good swimmer peer . Peer he started swimming when he was five. The doctor said it would be good for asmasa. I would eat the grilled ribs because they look like american food. I would probably drive the terja
ReplyDelete• 1 large/medium sized fresh water eel
ReplyDelete• 2 tbsp hot pepper paste
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp chopped green onion
• 1 tbsp chopped garlic
• 1 tbsp sesame salt
• 1 tbsp ginger juice
• 1 tbsp rice wine
• 1 tsp starch syrup
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 2 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp kochukaru
• Skewers (wooden or metal
DEAR PEER,
I read about the eil and and I would so eat the fish because that look so good it made be happy when I saw the eil. THE EIL WOULD MAKE YOU WENT SOME OF THE FISH IF YOU LIKE THE FISH AND I AM GOING TO PUT WHAT IT SAYS ON IT BECAUSE I WENT YOU TO READ ABOUT THE FISH TO ZEKE C.
Jang Uh Gui is a great Korean seafood dish using fresh water eel as the main ingredient. This dish can be prepared in various ways in which can be broiled and/or grilled to achieve its distinctive tastes & flavors. Some may choose to do both, first broiling the eel then grilling it to achieve the ultimate perfection in texture and color. To prepare the dish, bones are removed from the eel then marinated with a sweet and tangy sauce which includes rice wine, kochukaru (red chili pepper flakes), sesame oil, soy sauce garlic, sugar and ginger. When cooking, additional sauce may be consistently brushed onto the fish to add extra flavors & aroma.ENT YOU READ ABOUT THE EIL.
CAR DEAR PEER
Ilook at the Hyundai Terracan and I think it was a real cool car to look at.zekec.
in 2002, Cho had a starring role in the ensemble cast of Better Luck Tomorrow, Daeji Galbi is Korea's finest grilled spareribs (pork) that are succulent in taste as well as appealing to the eyes. The Kia Venga is a mini MPV produced by the South Korean automakers Kia Motors and Hyundai Motors, having debuted at the 2009 Frankfurt Auto Show i would like to shoot a gun and save the world
ReplyDeletealonzo