Access Blog--Follow Directions1-We will listen to a " This I believe"
2- We will discuss and you will think of something in your life, or something you have thought about.
3-What do you believe??
4- you will write in comments a short essay(3 paragraphs )
I belive that i can accoplish any goal in life. i belive this because everything i want to i have done it. It might not be the best or the worst idea. But its what i want and i go after it. Every since i was little my mom told me i can be anyone i want to be. At first i didnt know what she meant but later on in life i figured it out. She meant that any goal i waanted to accoplish it was possible. So i set forth goals for my self every day. Every day i keep it in mind that nothing is imposssiable. So i continue to chase my dreams and this i belive that i can comple anyn goal and any task in life. This i belive.
ReplyDeleteTrystian R.H
I believe that I will get out of this place someday and have a great life. I believe I will also have a wonderful family. My house will be perfect . It will have a picket fence with those cute dogs in the yard. Basicly I see my life being very fake right now.When I grow up I believe I am going to be famous.
ReplyDeleteI believe I will have a good job. I alsio see a lot of girls in the future. I will have people work at my house.
I am proud of the way I handle and care for myself. I also take care of my famiy when they listen. They might not think I know whats best but I believe I do a lot of the times. I also believe my family and I can tackle the biggest of problems that hits us. I just hope this stuff comes true when it needs to.
EDDIE
I Believe in my self to do good. I want to be a good kid in life. I believe in that i should get out of placement. show everone that im good and i can controle my mouth.
ReplyDeleteI believe that i can succesfully controle my life and know from right and wrong. I beileve that i know i can do this and not be so mad and upset to other people. I beileve that when people are said i should help them becuase its the right thing even thoa your mean to them sometime becuase they are too.
I Nicholas K. Beileve That i know i can do goood Ang i will try to do well and to controle my Mouth !
By Nick K.
http://www.physicsgames.net
ReplyDeletei believe in promises. i believe that if a promise is made the promise has to stay and shall not be broken at all. a promise is a saying that you wont let someone or something down that you give your word and will keep it.
ReplyDeleteI believe that people should have rights. That people should give thanks. I think that rights mean people should have clothing. I also say that people should get money.And that people should have houses. And that all need love Alonzo
ReplyDeleteI believe in myself. That I can pass my goals for the rest of the time I’m here at Pressley Ridge White Oaks. I believe that I can go home with my family. So, I can go live with my family. Mr. G believes in me too. My family believes that I can do it too.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Steven
I believe in the most unthinkable situations such as the ability to do things that are physically impossible like being a super hero with messed up DNA that allows you to do things that are magical. I know that magic is just alchemy that’s what people did that were called “Magicians.’’ there was a rumor that went on that magic was fake when in actuality magic was just a form of alchemy. Alchemy is not magic or anything like that alchemy is simply science. I also believe in inappropriate reproduction with other humans. I also most importantly believe in God.
ReplyDeleteJ.A.D.
I Believe that one day I will go and accepted to Alabama football team and will be number 81. I believe that I will someday get a major in business and own my own real estate office and get paid a lot. I believe that one day when my mom is old that I can provide for I won’t have to send her to a nursing home. I believe that with my money that I can get my sister’s and brother college tuition paid for.
ReplyDeleteClarence H.
Zach S...
ReplyDeleteI believe in mingo county. Because, that’s where I am from and that’s where the people I know are from. I like it there because all of my friends and family are from and I know more people there too. Mingo isn’t really that big of a place in West Virginia, but it is very country. Don’t be surprised if you see a lot of farmers and people with different accents and a lot of people that chew tobacco. Even though some people make fun of where I am from, I am still happy where I am at. I could never be no happier anywhere else on this world. My main reason I believe in mingo county is that was where I was raised. I was born on 10/29/***. Which in my case I think it’s cool to be born on Halloween and kind of scary too. I would always think why I acted like such a devil. It’s also cool for b-days. Like getting candy and birthday cake at the same time. But, that’s what I believe in. Maybe soon, I will be back home permanently some day.