BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Who is running for WV senator? Who would I chose if I could vote?


1-Access Class BLOG

2- Use hyperlinked web sites to access information on election

3-Read /review information

4- Comment to class blog who you would vote for and 3 reasons why. Please write this in paragraph form on WORD then paste--It does not have to be long just try a couple of sentences.

WEB SITES


After the above!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I think I would pick manchin because he has already been govener. Also he was on the mountaineer football team. He also likes harleys so he gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would vote for joe manchin because he has already been governer. I also think that he should be governer because he is a very intellagant man. Joe is a hero in football and the government.
    Kevin N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pick Joe Manchin because he has experience and he rides a Harley and loves to hunt also because these are things I like to do my self.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather vote for Joe Manchin beacause he is a very good man he not only likes to hunt, rides a Harley, plus he also ran for senet in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe Manchin and John Raese are the two men running for senator. The person I would choose to be senator would have to be Joe Manchin becuase he has alrwady been the govener once before. Another reason I would pick him is beause he likes to hunt just like me. The final reason i would pick hem is because he like harleys and so do I. Those are some reasons why i would pick Joe Manchin for senator.
    Trystian R.H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would vote for Joe Manchin. Manly because,he has experence. He has a harley. I think that is what I mite what I want to do when I grow-up. That’s my pargraph.


    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wv Senator i Choice Is Jo Machain becuase Joe Manchin raised the minimum wage to $7.25 an hour.Joe Manchin cut the food tax in half and has been praised by the Cato Institute for enacting probably the most pro-growth tax reforms of any governor.Joe Manchin passed historic mine safety reform that ensured that the most advanced protection equipment was in place throughout West VirginiaJoe Manchin opposes privatizing social security because he believes that Americans deserve to retire without having to worry about their financial security.Joe Manchin opposes Obama’s cap and trade legislation and believes in bringing people together to ensure that coal remains a vital part of our nation’s steps toward energy independence while also creating the technology to burn it cleaner. By Nick K/Oct 13,2010

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to vote for Joe manchin because he aready was a presendent . iw ould like to vote for Joe Manchin becausehe was a good presendent. If I could vote for him I wouldtry to get a bunch of people to vote in my familiy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eddie B.
    10-12-10
    I know that I would give Joe my vote because he is in the Nationial Rifle Asso. He also likes to hunt. I also would vote for him because he wants to keep the coal fields going. The reasons for this is beause I love to hunt to. The reason for the coal fields is a lot of my family either works in the mines or is retired. For example my grandfather worked 35 years in the mines then he got his back broke. A rock crushed him. He never was able to go back to the mines

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to vote for Joe manchin because he aready was a governer. iw ould like to vote for Joe Manchin becausehe was a good governer. If I could vote for him I would try to get a bunch of people to vote in my familiy.

    ZEKE

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.