
1-Access Class BLOG
2- Use specific web sites for research to locate judges in your area
3- Use web site for research -- what judges are up for re-election.
4- Pick one judge and write an introductory letter, on WORD then paste to comments.(who am I, how are you doing, what can you do better)WEB SITES
After Post
Dear, Judge O'Hanlon
ReplyDeleteMy name is trystian i am currently at pressley ridge. I would just like to say you are doing a good job. You are a really fair judge and doing a great job. You are doing really well at helping teens with there problems. One thing you can do better is being a little less leinet with people . Other than that you are doing a great job.
Thank you ,
Trystian R. H.
Dear, Judge Thornsberry I am a 15 year old teenager and I think are doing a very good job at what you are doing. One thing you are doing good at his helping teens. Another thing you are doing good at is finding homes for kids that need them. One thing you can do better is to be less lenient. Other than that you are doing a very great job and you should stay that way. Thank you, Kevin
ReplyDeleteDear, Mr. Reed I would like to tell you sins I have bin in placement I have learned allot from it
ReplyDeleteSincerely Michael m
Eddie B.
ReplyDeleteDate 10-6-10
Dear, Judge: Hon. Warren R. McGraw
I am Eddie B. from Glenfork WV. You are the judge that I always when I go to court every three months. I think you do a good job at being a judge. The thing I think you need to do better at being a judge. Would be that I think you need to look into the deffents background more. I also think you should maybe talk to the kids with the lawer present or not present. That’s what I think about your job.
Zach S. Dear, Judge. Michael Thornsbury I think you’re doing a good job as a circuit judge. I think you’re doing a good job on recommendations and stuff, but even though you sent me here I’ve changed a lot, I’ve been a positive peer, I’ve been having good visits, and me and my mom, and dad never have been getting along so good. We go out to eat, and have a good time every visit. But If you didn’t send me here then that would probably look bad on you. But still, I would like to speak up next court date, or just get my lawyer to speak. But ill see you next court date.
ReplyDeleteDear Alfred E. Ferguson,
ReplyDeleteI Steven wanted to tell you Something I think you are doing good at is putting kids in placement. I don’t think you should keep putting us kids in places like Pressly Ridge White Oaks where I’m at. They treat kids unfare. I’ve been in here for 7 or 8 months. Something you need to work on is exactly this. Hopefully you take my advice and stop.
Sincerly,
Steven
Dear Mr. G,
ReplyDeleteI hope my new judge is as good as my old one . I am kind of scared. I want to go home. So I don’t want my new judge to be mean. My old Judge took a lot of crap.
I am so dissapointed that he died. He was in good health. I was surprised . He wasn’t old he was good friends with chief Casey.
I hope That Judge stone sees that I am a grown man who can be responsible and take care of my family. I will tell him I can behave. I hope he will he will listen.
Corey
Hello I’m Nick I ‘am sixteen years old I got to Winfield middle I love sport’s and just like to have fun and I also like to go to school I love all my teacher’s. You guys have been wonderful to me I just want to say I’ve been doing great at Presley Ridge. I’ve been a good kid and I hoping to go home and have a great life that you guys help me to do better!
ReplyDeleteSincerely, Nick