BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 4, 2010

What is my right?

WEB SITE FOR GAMES

Court Games

POST TO CLASS BLOG --Favorite GAME

3 comments:

  1. Judge I would like for you to get me back home. I am going to try my best and would you get me back home. I went to be back with my family where I can help them out with stuff they need help with. I am going to be my best where it shos you I can do it.

    If i am not on my best behaver you went send me home. I have been good where when you see that I have you would send me back with my family. I have been good you would send me home if I am not good i am not going home.I am being on my best behaver. I am going to be good to be with friends and family.
    if i am bad you will not send me home you would send me to another placement. I have been good where when you see that I have been good you would send me home. If I am not good you wouldn't be prayed for me now more.i am being on my best behaver.I have been haveing fun at pressley ridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Honor
    I’d like to tell you that I am currently in Pressley Ridge @ White Oak and my progress is very stable. Other than a disagreement in my last meeting whether or not that I truly have holucinations. ( and I am one hundred % sure that I do not.) The reason why I say that is beacause my mother had discussed that I had said things in the past. She says that she thinks that it’s not all holucinations more or less than juust having an extreemly big imagenation. I have had incedents in the past that we (my mother and I) have found the truth to things that in the past had seemed like holucinations, but in reality were just very powerful “Imagenation blast.” As I like to cal them.
    Scincerly:
    Justin Alexzander D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i am not on my best behaver you went send me home. I have been good where when you see that I have you would send me back with my family. I have been good you would send me home if I am not good i am not going home.I am being on my best behaver. I am going to be good to be with friends and family.
    if i am bad you will not send me home you would send me to another placement. I have been good where when you see that I have been good you would send me home. If I am not good you wouldn't be prayed for me now more.i am being on my best behaver.I have been haveing fun at pressley ridge.
    by zekec.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.