BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 25, 2010

What are the three levels and branches of government?



1- Access class BLOG

2- upload WORD form to desktop

3- Use listed web sites to research election ballot of local area

4- Fill in WORD document and save to Flash drive

WEB SITES

WV Sample Ballots

GOOGLE

Scenario: Pick a local candidate, and prepare a short speech in which to convince your peers to vote for that person.

Research that person for facts that warrant your support

9 comments:

  1. I would vote for jim morgan because he has experence in the house of delagates. that is why i think you should vote for jim morgan for house of delegates.


    Trystian R.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kiowa
    Morty should be picked because he is a good man. He is kind and has treated my family with top respect I believe he is known almost everyone in Ritchie County. Morty is a very funny guy. He owned a store /bar in Ellenboro.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should vote for H. Truman Chafin because he is a trustworthy guy.
    Senator Chafin’s burning enthusiasm for Southern West Virginia is unparalleled, and his record for being the longest-serving Senate Majority Leader proves this. First elected to the West Virginia Senate in 1982, H. Truman Chafin is a strong advocate for Mingo, McDowell, Mercer, Wayne, and Wyoming Counties. Thanks to Senator Chafin’s strong commitment to the people of Southern West Virginia, he successfully obtained $11,843,907.90 real dollars in the last eight years for the counties of McDowell, Mercer, Mingo, Wayne, and Wyoming.
    Kevin N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NAME. EZEKIEL C.
    MR. JOE MANCHIN. He is trying to be a better runner for the state. He is trying to be a lot better then he was because he went to run for governer next year and then he may be able to win.

    LEVEL of GOVERNMENT WHO’s running and for WHAT??
    FEDERAL/NATIONAL
    STATE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kiowa
    Morty should be picked because he is a good man. He is kind and has treated my family with top respect I believe he is known almost everyone in Ritchie County. Morty is a very funny guy. He owned a store /bar in Ellenboro. Morty will always listen to the little man instead of listening to the money. He is a farmer.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAME. EZEKIEL C.
    MR. JOE MANCHIN. He is trying to be a better runner for the state. He is trying to be a lot better then he was because he went to run for governer next year and then he may be able to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicholas K.
    October 26, 2010
    Dear mr,G I’m voting for John Rease because John Raese believes in abolishing the minimum wage. John Raese would institute a 23% national sales tax on everything you buy even though he acknowledges that such a policy “penalizes the poor” That’s why I choose John rease because he does not lie and he cares for his people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Steve Gainer should be county commissioner because he is a fire chief and has experience helping people in the job he does now this is way he should have this job.

    michael.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zach, I would vote for H. Truman Chafin. Because I think he is a nice guy, and I think he would do a really good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.