BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Who are 2 of my WV State Senators ?




Research the WV WV State Senate listed at Web site.
Pick 2 WV State Senate members .


Prepare a (3 paragraph)letter in WORD to one Senator .
1-Who am I and where do I live
2-What is important to make my community a better place to live.
3-What can you do for my county
--Copy and paste letter to comments on your class blog----
Web sites

When Complete

8 comments:

  1. Dear Mr.Chafin,
    i am Kevin and i live in mingo county delbarton wv. i think it is important to make my community a better place to live because it could be a friendly town. i would like it if you could make the community more fun to be in by giving us more Hatfield Mcoy trails to ride on.
    Thank you,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Evan jenkins,Robert Plymale
    My name is Trystian. It would be nice if you could make a designeted area for collage studnets to party. In zone commercial areas and not residential areas. So familys can walk down the street and not have kids partying every where. Thank you
    Trystian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Evan jenkins,Robert Plymale
    My name is Trystian i am from Cabell county. It would be nice if you could make a designeted area for collage studnets to party. In zone commercial areas and not residential areas. So familys can walk down the street and not have kids partying every where. Thank you
    Trystian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Jeffrey V. Kessler,
    We need sidewalks so that we could be a more friendlier county. We also need playgrounds and stuff for the little kids
    corey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear; John Pat Fanning

    I would like to ask if we could get something to help my little home town called Davy. You may not have heard of it. To proove my point, Davy only has two entrances to the whole town. That has surprised me too. Any way Davy is a very boring town I thought it might benefit the town to have some kind of entertainment like a hiking/biking/hoars trail I think it would benefit the town big time.
    Sincerely, thakful, and from;
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mr. Truman Chafin,
    My name is Zac and I’m a student. I think Mingo County should have transport busses for those without cars to get around in the area.
    Mr Chaffin as our Delegate you can do this by making laws and getting the money.
    Thank you Zack

    ReplyDelete
  7. from michael .dear Donna J. Boley I think we need a armery on fortbormin hill.
    600 × 450 - 67k - jpg
    hubgarage.com
    Find similar images 1972 Camaro Photo Gallery
    449 × 338 - 29k - jpg
    rides.superchevy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trystian, Great idea, no reason for the public to see such crazy kids. Most people do not like to see such thing .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.