BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who are 2 of my WV House of Delegate members?



Research the WV House of Delegates listed at Web site.
Pick 2 House of Delegates members .


Prepare a (3 paragraph)letter in WORD to one delegates .
1-Who am I and where do I live
2-Why is important for my county
3-What can you do for my county
--Copy and paste letter to comments on your class blog----
Web sites

When complete

13 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Ireland,
    I think we should have a walmart in our county.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear john n, ellem i would like new basketball courts please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr.White
    I would like it if we could get more Hatfield Mcoy trails.
    thank you,
    kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Steavens i would like if you could get us bmx park
    Thank you
    Trystian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear;Mr.Moore
    I feel that we need some sort of entertainment as long as it doesnt cost to much you know now a day it is allways about the money
    thank you=)
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mark Hunt,
    I would like for you to higher a pro football team. I think it would be a greats way to get tourism and attention to charleston. I would apretiate if you considered it.
    Sincerly,
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  7. michael http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Custom/Original-OEM-Bumpers/FRONT-BUMPER-COVER/500950/ $68.80

    ReplyDelete
  8. michael it would take an hour 69.00 an hour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, Mr. Stevens
    My name is Trystian i am from Cabell County I would like it if you would please make us a bmx park becuase alot of kids love to ride bikes and it would keep alot of them out of trouble and keep us occupied. I would really appreciate it sir. Thank you
    Sincerly,
    Trystian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mr.White,
    I am Kevin i live in Mingo County wv. i would like to know if we could get more Hatfield Mcoy trails. we need new ones because ours is old and ruted out. People are getting hurt and are getting bored of the trails. please give us new ones
    sincerly,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mr. Ireland ,
    I think we should have a walmart in Ritchie County we wouldn’t have to drive all the way to parkersburg to get to it. It would also help with our expansion.Really you should consider it .
    Sincerely,
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kevin

    http://sports.espn.go.com


    http://www.graffwriter.com/GraffWriter.php

    WEBSITES FOR BMX AND GRAFITTI
    THANK YOU ,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mr.Moore
    I feel that we need a new arcade in Davy W.V.right next to the old shut down Goodson building when I get the chance I’llhelp with the money raising that’s not a promise but I’ll try.
    From;
    justin

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.