BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am looking to the future, and I want change. Who can I recommend for WV Senator?

You have done your research, now write a recommendation for a replacement for Robert Byrd.
1) Tell me why he/she is qualified
2) Tell me why YOU think this would be a good decision.
USE GOOGLE search to help in your presentation.
Post your person and reasons to comments.
Make a flyer using Microsoft Publisher and print after my approval.

2 comments:

  1. Dear editor ,
    I would like for ghaston caperton to be senator.He already was a govenor of wv before .So I think he would do good unless of course he had joe manchin going against him.He was a former two term govener. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear editor,
    Nick Rahall is heading into his 33rd year in the house, being elected in 1977. He succeeded Ken Hechler when he ran for governor. Rahall and his district are considered by CQ Politics to be a safe democrats, and him being a 33 year incumbent will very much improve his chances. Rahall could be facing opposition from any of the following Bruce Barilla. America's Christian Heritage Week Founder & Hotel Worker.

    Wilkie D.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.