BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What new in Afghanistan?

!! This a TRUST ISSUE!! If you cannot be trusted to work independently you will not!

If not following directions(using web before ok'd) we will huddle, taking away time from peers, and you may be given alternate work.

1-- Fill out the Organizer

2--Write a 3 paragraph essay (Intro., Body, Conclusion )on My BLOG comment

use the following web sites

Afghanistan

Avalanche

Military

Obesity

Football video

Striker

20 comments:

  1. Tillmans wife is a strong woman by overcomming a loved ones death . I think she is brave. I think that is being overlooked here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris

    She has overcome the loss of a loved one, along with national attention and media emphasis brought to her attention of what she lost. And yet she has picked herself up and done something amazing with his memory. And I am sure that if many other widowed military wives had the financial situation she was left with they would do the same, but they dont. And she has chosen to take the fortunate aspects of her life and combine them with the unfortunate to do something great, and for that I say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Authorities recovered more than 150 bodies Wednesday from a mountain pass in northern Afghanistan that was struck by a series of avalanches.

    More than 100 others were wounded and 13 vehicles remained buried under snow three days after the avalanches hit the Salang Pass on Monday, the country's disaster management agency said.

    The pass connects the capital, Kabul, to the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. joe the afghanistan pictures were cool but the dude in one of the pictures looked very angry in tranning idont want to go to the army or boot camp

    ReplyDelete
  5. cody D.
    This stuff is really messd up she lost a loved one and is styill recovering from it. more than 100 people were wounded. 13 vehicles remained buried under the snow three days after the avalanches hit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strycker video

    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3390848/u_s_army_soldiers_and_their_stryker_vehicles_in_romania/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyle D.
    I tried to watch the football video and it wouldn't play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cody
    I think that this stuff is kind of messed up. She has overcome the loss of a loved one, along with national attention which brought to her attention of what she lost. And yet she has picked herself up and done something amazing with his memory. I am sure that if many other widowed military wives had the financial situation she was left with they would do the same, even thought they dont.
    And she has chosen to take the fortunate aspects of her life and combine them with the unfortunate to do something great, and for that I say she is a strong person that deserves alot more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason Carroll followed a soldier around and and he lfound out that this kid wanted to be a soldier for his dad which he lost when he was 16.
    his dad was his best friend and now that his dad is gone he wants to carry on the legacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think its good that the romanian army is joining together with the U.S..Plus I think the strykers are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sara H
    jason carroll followed a soldier around and and he found out that this kid wanted to be a soldier for his dad which he lost when he was 16
    his dad was his best friend and now that his dad is gone he wants to carry one the legacy. he lost his mom at 18 and he has one sister.
    all in all he enlisted in the army and found out how to do every thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristen B. (Diesel)

    I have a brother that is in Afganistan, and it's got to be the most infeariating thing I've had to dill with. I'm not even going to lie. It scares me not knowing if my loved one will come home or not. I know this might sound bad, but I think this war is a bunch of crap. I just hope that he comes home, and I guess my anger might be coming from him not being safe here with me. He tell's me not to worrie that he's a big boy and he can take care of himself. He's say's tht he is more worried about me than I probably am of him. I don't really agree with him on that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JILL A C-1
    People in afganistan are really brave because I would not go out there. They are fighting for us every day. They go to bed at night time wondering what will happen when they wake up.
    I know alot of people that has family and friends out there. My brother's cousin in in afganistan right now. That changed my brothers life alot. But as for me Ilook up to them. They have alot going for them .
    Do you ever just set down and think about how many people is loosing there family and there friends. Not to mention there lifes. My best friend and her little sister lost thier daddy. And it was worse when the little one came up to me and her mommy and said WHY AINT DADDY COMING BACK TO US DOES HE STILL LOVE US? It was really hard and that is why every time some onwe says they are going to be in a war I get really upset.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read about Pat Tillman and exaclly how ppl thinks of him and it tells how he was a good guy and it tells how he played football and he was one of da best!!!!!
    ♥ I enjoyed ittt b/c i like 2 listen and watch stuff b/c I ♥love♥ football so...YA KNOW!!!
    but my fav is da Dallas Cowboys!!!
    i wasnt feelin Pat Tillman's team...lol
    peace♣
    ♥Ashley Price son

    ReplyDelete
  15. ashley b
    this is about afgranistan and the people who was in it like pat tillman and the other people like they asked pat to go afgranistan and there was no wife to come home to every night and there is other family out there for you and do not give up on your self

    ReplyDelete
  16. Charlene 2.10.10

    Pat Tillman, was a guy that had a lot of courage, and had a lot of love for his wife, and family. It was a tragic loss for them, when they heard the sudden death of her husband, and a son, and brother, of the rest of the family.

    Pat Tillman was killed September 14, 2009. He was hiding behind a boulder when he was shot and killed with over a hundred bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oboma said he would stop it. Every one thats in ther war is deticated there riscing there lives for us. I watched the vidio about Pat Tilman and he is a good man hes also a good football player but not one of my favoite teams<if he was on steelers I could recamend it<. Elizabeth$$$

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heather L C-1

    This whole war thing makes me so mad. I mean i get it because we fightin for our lives, and freedom. But why does it have to last so long. My bro is over their right now, and he has been over their for 1 year now, and he has got blown up in a tank with 4 other men, and he was the only one who survived.

    In 2009 our president deployed 30,000 men over to afganistan for a 6 month period most of them will be their alot longer. Eighteen months after that he said hell start to withdrawl them. Well why dont he withdrawn them all.???? Robert Gates asked the commander in afganistan Stanly A. MCchrystal if it is possible that in 2011 that no soldier would be withdrawn and he said it is quiet possible.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ♥ ASHL3Y PRIC3 ♥





    Authorities recovered more than 150 bodies Wednesday from a mountain pass in northern Afghanistan that was struck by a series of avalanches.Well manyy ppl was killed and lot'z were injuried but itt gets worse Authorities discovered over more den 150 dead bobies itt wass on a Wednesdayy...Afghanistan got hitt and hitt hard by an avalanche...
    scary rightt!!!♥
    ♥ALWAYS ASH..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Summer,
    I think it's great for people to be a marine.That's what i'm going to be.I would LOVE IT.by:summer

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.